- Updated On 02 Jul 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Any transaction, whether it's posted automatically—penalties, automatic fees, interest accrued, API transactions—or manually—arbitrary and predefined fees, manual repayments—can be adjusted by a user with that permission.
To adjust a transaction:
- Open the account where the transaction was posted.
- Click on Transactions.
- Find the transaction you want to adjust in the list and then, on the right hand side of the row, click on Actions > Adjust.
- Under Adjustment Reason, enter the reason for the adjustment.
- Adjust the transaction.
Bulk Adjusting Transactions
Bulk transaction adjustment is allowed based on permission, two permission types being available:
- Bulk Loan Corrections—under Loan Accounts
- Bulk Deposit Corrections—under Deposit Accounts
When the permissions above are enabled, the user will have access to the "Adjust" button on all transaction.
When adjusting a transaction which has other transactions after it, Mambu will automatically adjust all the transactions until the adjusted one and then will repost them. Mambu captures the amount and entry date and will re-apply the amount on the initial entry date. For Interest the amount might differ, but it will be recalculated by Mambu, depending on the adjusted transaction. Mambu will also use the account's current branch and centre (if it has changed since the original transaction was logged). The custom field values from the original transaction will be moved to the new one. The adjustment transactions will be linked to the current user.