Importing and Exporting
- Updated On 09 Nov 2018
- 1 Minute To Read
You can export objects in Mambu Process Orchestrator as
- Select the object.
- Click the More actions in the upper, right-hand corner and select Download.
- MPO uploads the object into temporary storage. A notification will display in the upper-right hand corner. This action also triggers a Notification Email.
- Inside the notification, click to file to bring up the system Save dialogue box.
- Select the desired folder and save as normal.
The exported file will have a filename in the following format:
||Represents the object type: folder, conv (process or state diagram), or dashboard|
||Represents the MPO object ID|
||Unload time (in Unix timestamp format)|
When an object is uploaded into temporary storage, the following notification email is also sent to the user with the option to download.
To import an object into MPO:
- Navigate to the folder you'd like to create the object in.
- Click Create and select From file.
- Choose the desired
.jsonfile from your computer and click Open.
- The object will be created in the current folder.