Introducing API v2.0
- Updated On 28 Jan 2021
- 3 Minutes To Read
Since January 2021, version 2 of Mambu's powerful REST API is out of beta and officially on general release. While we will continue to add new features and functionality to the API, we are pleased that as of the time of API 2 coming out of beta, our customers can benefit from:
- More than 95% of the endpoints available in API 1.0, now available in API 2.0 as well
- Over 20 new endpoints in API 2.0, that are not present in API 1.0
- Increased performance and flexibility
- Living documentation - updated every time we make even the smallest change
- Idempotency for POST/PATCH operations
- A versioning mechanism for future growth, ensuring a strong policy for backwards compatibility and running versions in parallel
JSONremains the standard content type, API 2.0 also supports
binaryfor file transfers and
yamlfor configuration as code, which helps you roll out new instances or, for example, set up custom fields, organization settings, and roles in new sandboxes faster and easier from version controlled config files.
API 2.0 is enabled by default for everyone, and we encourage you to check it out and consider that if you would like to benefit from newer features, such as Cards, these are available here.
For further details on API v1.0 vs API v2.0, please consult the FAQ, below. If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can we find the documentation for API version 1.0 and 2.0?
How do I know which API version is enabled for me?
Will API v1.0 be deprecated entirely in the future or I will still be able to use it? How much time will I have for testing and changing my settings because of that?
Can we use API v2.0 in parallel with API v1.0?
How is versioning supported for Mambu API requests?
* If you don't already have an account you will be prompted to create one when you first visit the site.