- 13 Feb 2024
- 1 Minute To Read
- Updated On 13 Feb 2024
- 1 Minute To Read
The investment pool is the sum of deposited money that the deposit product uses for profit sharing. For more information on how this works for different types of Islamic financial instruments, see Islamic Banking Concepts. To configure the investment pools select the Configuration > Pools tab.
- Create different pools by selecting Create Pool.
- Edit existing options by choosing the Actions button and then selecting Create New Version.
- View existing options by selecting the Actions button and then choosing View.
- Copy existing options by clicking the Actions button and then selecting Create New Pool from this.
- Deactivate existing options by selecting the Actions button and then choosing Deactivate.
- Delete existing options by clicking the Actions button and then selecting Delete.
Investment pool parameters
|The date when the change should be implemented.
|The name of the investment pool. Include at least 3 or more characters, symbols cannot be used.
|Whether the investment pool is currently active or inactive.
|Document additional details or context related to the pool.
|Set the frequency for profit sharing.
|Profit frequency unit
|Specify the unit (e.g., days, months) corresponding to the profit frequency.
|Days in month
|Determine the days used for monthly calculations. Currently not editable.
|Days in year
|Define the annual basis for profit-sharing calculations.
|Current profit calculation start date
|Identify the beginning date for the current profit-sharing cycle.
|Next profit calculation date
|This field automatically calculates and specifies the upcoming date for profit-sharing distribution based on the profit frequency, profit frequency unit, and current profit calculation start date.
|Customer share loss
|Indicates the impact on customer profits in specific scenarios.
|Applied weightage average percentage
|The rule on how to weigh the calculated profit amount. NOTE: default value - 100%, not editable for Early Access.
|Bank investment P&L account
|Refers to the specific accounts managed or affected by IPS (GL accounts for Profit & Loss account)