- 19 Feb 2024
- 1 Minute To Read
Configuring System Options
- Updated On 19 Feb 2024
- 1 Minute To Read
To set up system options for all profit-sharing arrangements, navigate to the Configuration > System Options tab. Typically, there is one active System Options configuration listed. After making changes to System Options - the profit calculation process considers the latest modification in the System Options configuration.
- To create various system options, choose Create System Option.
- To modify existing options (excluding the Operating branch), click the Actions button, and then select Edit.
- To modify existing option for the Operating branch, choose Create System Option.
- To view existing options, click the Actions button, and then select View.
- To delete existing options, click the Actions button, and then select Delete.
System Options parameters
|The date when the change should be implemented.
|The branch list will be displayed and identifies the specific branch responsible for executing. Setting the branch does not directly impact the branches assigned to customer deposit accounts.
|Profit period end non-business day
|Specifies treatment for the end of a profit period coinciding with a non-business day.
|Profit calculation balance
|Identifies the specific account balance considered in profit-sharing calculations (Actual Balance, Average Balance, Minimum Balance).
|Deduct bank profit upfront
|Indicates if the bank's profit portion is subtracted upfront in profit-sharing calculations. Note: Default selection is “No”, field cannot be changed in EA.
|Manual approval required
|Specifies situations where manual approval by authorised personnel is required for the acceptance of calculated profit amounts.
|Manual profit application required
|Highlights scenarios requiring manual intervention for the application of calculated profit amounts.
|Refers to the specific accounts managed or affected by IPS (GL accounts for Profit suspense and Reverse)